Speak Up!

HOME Flight Forum Star Alliance Lounge Speak Up!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DigTek 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DigTek
    Keymaster

Feel free to post anything Star Alliance related here, from PiReps to ScreenShots and Questions or Problems…

#664 Reply

martypk

If I were to join Star Alliance would I be able to fly from where my plane is now and to any FSE airport like I already do now? Would I be limited to just routes and airports that Star Alliance has?

#665 Reply

DigTek
    Keymaster

Star Alliance is another tool to record your flights, though we do offer a few FSE specific things, but you are free to do whatever you want with any plane you wish.

#1038 Reply

Nathan

Greetings,

I’m writing just to see if/how I could fly with/for you guys. Take care!

Nathan

#1043 Reply

DigTek
    Keymaster

Hi Nathan,
    Most of our current pilots are also playing FSEconomy and while that is not a requirement, it does allow a common point of contact and verification.

Anyway, we are a fairly loose group, mostly doing our own thing under a common gathering point; what are your interests, experience and expectations?

#1044 Reply

Nathan

Thank you for writing back. I’m also in FSE, under N87UP. I enjoy flying anything, really. I own many of the decent add-on planes for XP11. I spend most of my time in my PC-12, but have also done quite a bit of hours in the DC-3 and DC-6. I’d love to join you guys, if possible. Cheers!

#1045 Reply

DigTek
    Keymaster

I approved your application and sent an invite to discord in an FSE PM.
    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Speak Up!
Your information:

Comments are closed